Thursday, February 4, 2016

In Which I...Lack Words?

     Words. I'm supposed to excel in finding the right ones and putting them in the right order. I'm a writer; it's what I do when I'm not researching what sort of weapon causes what sort of wound and when the refrigerator was invented.

     I'm also not supposed to have emotions. I'm an INTP; it's what I do. Well, what I do when I'm not acting like this:
Image probably found on Pinterest.
If you don't know which comic I'm referencing, you shall be thrown out the window in a most undignified manner. 

     Lately I've been reminded that words are actually quite hard to find, and emotions are something I posses. (Wow, look at the passive voice in that sentence; my judgmental Shakespeare finger puppet is glaring at me in utmost disapproval.) That to say, I don't really have much to say this Thursday. Perhaps I'll give an update on what things I'm doing.

     ...

     I'm taking the ACT soon.

     ...

     I've been listening to a lot of Twenty One Pilots lately?

     Alright, I'll admit. My life is currently horrifically boring to blog about. Well, actually some of it isn't, but that portion is the portion I'd rather not paste all over the Internet.

     ...here, have a horribly timed picture of Watson yawning.


No comments:

Post a Comment